After parking at Thunderbird Parkade and taking the free shuttle to the stadium, this should be the first stop for all alumni! Be sure to pick up your complimentary Attractions Pass and map at registration.
The Alumni & Friends Festival is where you’ll find fun family activities, a carnival atmosphere, live music on the main entertainment stage, interactive faculty booths and more. Plus, if you’re looking for a bite to eat or refreshments at Homecoming, you’ll also find a variety of food trucks (The Coffee Bike, NaMi, The Reef, Sajetarian, Sea Island, Truck Diner) and a beer tent. There’s something for everyone — so come get your game on!
From the Festival site, there will be complimentary shuttles operating on a set route to all the participating attractions.
- Vancouver’s favourite party band, Dr. Strangelove, will be performing on the main stage
- Bouncy castles for the kids and fun inflatables for all
- Face painting, balloon art, popcorn, cotton candy, airbrush tattoos, and bracelet weaving
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- All attendees will be entered for a chance to win a $500 pre-paid Mastercard
Advance online registration is now closed. In-person registration will be available on Saturday at the Festival site (outside Thunderbird Stadium).
Need assistance? Please contact email@example.com.